Account Document Help
▹▹ Idaho Wholesale Requirements ◃◃

Idaho Wholesale Requirements

Authorized retail business operators can have an account with SkyCo Distro. However, to purchase certain product categories, you may be required to provide additional licenses and/or documents.

In addition to a Federal Tax ID Number (also known as an EIN or FEIN), one of the following documents is required to have a wholesale account with us:

Seller's Permit most common
ST-101: Sales Tax Resale Certificate* less common
Uniform Sales & Use Tax Resale Certificate* least common

*These documents are very uncommon and for the sake of brevity are not mentioned within this article.

Retail business operators must have a valid Tobacco Permit on file to purchase tobacco, vapor, or e-cigarette products from us.

Need a visual example of these documents? Scroll down!

For more information from the State of Idaho on the Seller's Permit, ST-101: Sales Tax Resale Certificate, or Tobacco Permit , please visit their website: Idaho State Tax Commission.